Blog post about my recent visit to Muscle Shoals

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks for taking us along on the ride. I only have a chance to read RR's during down time while at work and the network here blocks most photo sharing sites, so I really like being able to look at pictures on your blog! ;) And thanks for your spiritual insights. :)

Thanks for the write up bama! I'll be sure to check out both studios next time I'm in the Quad Cities for sure. The Stones song Wild Horses that you referenced has special meaning in my marriage. I've always loved that song and knowing that it was recorded in Muscle Shoals, being Alabamaian as well, has always made it just a little extra special. But when my wife and I were dating, we hit a rocky road in our relationship over something rather stupid. She was concerned it wasn't going to last and I told her that wild horses couldn't drag me away - they haven't and never will! She and I both get a little teary eyed to this day when we hear it.

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts