AIMExpo

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

101stpathfinder

Trading miles for memories
FJR Supporter
Reaction score
Is anyone interested in attending the Expo? AIMExpo | The Show That Changed The Powersports Industry

I was thinking about a breakfast meet-up, perhaps not so close to the center this year. The dates are Oct. 17-18.

Any suggestions for a eatery to meet at? I do realize that a RTE is being planned for the week after, but I do not want

to miss this event. Sound off with any ideas !

Recommended breakfast in the near, but not too near, vicinity is Too Jays deli, on Sand Lake Rd at Dr. Phillips Blvd. Incredible breakfast (and lunch) value. Not a lot of non-chain places in the area. A bit further, at Dr. Phillips and Conroy, is Peach Valley Cafe. Very, very good.

Recommended breakfast in the near, but not too near, vicinity is Too Jays deli, on Sand Lake Rd at Dr. Phillips Blvd. Incredible breakfast (and lunch) value. Not a lot of non-chain places in the area. A bit further, at Dr. Phillips and Conroy, is Peach Valley Cafe. Very, very good.
i have that as 14 miles away, Is that correct? Their menu looks great !

Looks like they open at 7 am and serve breakfast until 2pm that should work out.

Show is open at 9 am on Saturday and 10 am on Sunday.

Thinking on a 8 am meet up on Saturday (If we get any interest here)

Are you planning on coming?

Tony, Marie and I will look for you there (AIMExpo), as getting her up before 9:00a, on the weekend, is a BIG no-no. :)

FYI guys, I did a search for discount codes for advance tickets. Came across a site that gave a BOGO code. So tried it on the official AIM/Expo site, and it worked. The code is..... Daytona. So I got two tickets for $15. 😎

I've been (way) out of town for 2+ wks and Tony had to text me just now to call attention to this.

I can make it to Too Jays @ 8.

Haven't tried to find the BOGO deal on tix yet; what website did you use?

EDIT: I found an AMA 50% discount for members, so will send off.

https://www.microspec.com/tix123/eTic.cfm?code=AIMEXPO15&disc=bogo2015

Does anyone need one? They will send me a ticket to print out via email. Payment can be in the form of sealed Shellback silver rum (min 750 ml), fresh Partagas Cubano Robusto cigars (maduro would be nice!), or cash.

I'll wait until tomorrow.............

Last edited by a moderator:
Its a distinct possibility I can meet up with you guys for breakfast and some of the show.

Btw, I just heard on Pandora that code "Pandora15" will get you $4 off (per ticket).

Last edited by a moderator:
I got my 2 tickets last night. Used the code "daytona" and got 50% off. Hope to be riding 2-up, but then again I might have an extra ticket…
fool.gif

I am having a heck of a time getting my brake bled right on the FJR. I did re-read and print out some good how-to's on the forum, ordered some speed bleeders but am out of time before the AIM show.

So - looks like I'll be on my old HD again this yr. I'm headed up to Daytona today to see some friends and plan to be at the breakfast meetup tomorrow @ 8am.

See ya there!

Oh, and to be clear, we are meeting here, right?

Toojay's Gourmet Deli, 7600 Dr Phillips Blvd #116
Orlando, FL 32819

28.451349, -81.489524

Hey Jim... You are likely on top of it, but its always a good idea to cycle that ABS module to get the trapped fluid out of it during a brake flush.