Blog Post: Group Ride to Blue Ridge, GA

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey Rambler, nice blog! I'm working diligently on your Georgia Grand Tour. (Your name's on the inside of the passport's back cover ....) A half-day and a long day should get it finished.

You thinking about doing the 2016 Big Money Rally?

Hey Rambler, nice blog! I'm working diligently on your Georgia Grand Tour. (Your name's on the inside of the passport's back cover ....) A half-day and a long day should get it finished.
You thinking about doing the 2016 Big Money Rally?
Hey Hud,

Riding plans have gone a bit astray with 'stuff'!

GTGA: I sincerely would like to complete this. The main organizer, Jim Weaver passed away Sept 16. Many of the GTGA riders would like to complete as a token of respect for Jim. I'd like to as well.

BMR: It went on Back Burner and now sadly, its off. Doubt I'd be able to put in much miles towards the BMR. Hopefully, better planned next year.

I had the India Ride (July 5 - July 18) up Indian mountains and to the Highest motorable pass. Then work and life - the usual suspects of excuses!

Rambler posted: <snipped> GTGA: I sincerely would like to complete this. The main organizer, Jim Weaver passed away Sept 16. Many of the GTGA riders would like to complete as a token of respect for Jim. I'd like to as well.
I had the India Ride (July 5 - July 18) up Indian mountains and to the Highest motorable pass. Then work and life - the usual suspects of excuses!
Did not know that Mr. Weaver passed away. Must have been the funeral in your blog a few weeks ago. And I think you had blog posts about the India ride, too.
I'll beep at you every time I pass exit 12.
coolsmiley02.gif

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts