SEO:Anyone Up For A Ride This Sunday 10/11

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

drc32-0

Reaction score
ODOT has paved some good roads in the Eastern side of southeastern Ohio so I thought I'd see if anyone wants to go for a ride?The route will include some county roads,mainly in Washington county,and possibly a little bit of WV like Proctor Ridge road and 250...yes 250 still sucks but Proctor Ridge makes up for it.Some of the good stuff that was paved in Ohio this year includes 9,147,658,209,26,Dalzell road and Germantown road.Pace will be my usual median to some what fast.Let me know if there is any interest and I'll post a route.

Denny

There's a group of us meeting at Denny's Beer Barrel Pub in Clearfield, PA, if you're looking for a destination for lunch. It is under the Northeast section of ride planning. There's always room for more.

They paved Dalzell?!
A little over half of it,from 821 to just about to the little store.It's pretty sweet,especially when you combine it with Germantown road which was paved last year.

Do you have any plans of heading down this way?

BTW,they're paving 78 between Glouster and McConnelsville right now.It probably won't be finished until the end of October.

I'd love to, but it's to late in the year for me now. We've had frost every morning for the past week.

Denny,

I'd love to but I'm up in the Finger Lakes, heading home Sunday. Have fun...looks like the weather should be perfect.

What time will you be around Marietta?
Since there wasn't any interest I told a friend I would go to a movie with her,so I have to be back in Zanesville by 4:00.I could be in Marietta around 12:00 if you want to ride some of the stuff in that area.I'll have to leave around 2:30.Someone told me that Bear Run road from 26 to Newport was being paved so I was probably going down to check that out anyway.If I'm in the Marietta area I always like to do a little loop out Huck road to 530 and then do a Germantown,Dalzell figure 8.Washington county has some of the best county roads in the state.
Let me know if around 12:00 works for you.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'd love to, but it's to late in the year for me now. We've had frost every morning for the past week.
Ugh,even the mention of frost makes my bones hurt!For some reason I am not looking forward to winter this year.Maybe it has something to do with working out doors last year and remembering those -5 degree mornings.I'm seriously considering heading out to California until March.