Motorcycle Airport Parking (Sea-Tac)

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SeattleTy

LOVE 2 RIDE & RIDE 2 LOVE
Reaction score
Anyone have any experience with the best cost efficient process in parking a motorcycle near the Sea-Tac airport for a week. Seatac charges full automobile rates for motorcycles. I was thinking of using one of the parking garages near the airport. Any help or suggestion would be greatly appreciated....thank you in advance :)

I'll keep an eye on it for you. Half mile west of airport (stones throw from Hwy 509 and S 160th St in Burien) Still getting garage organized after moving 22 years of accumulating stuff in a former close to airport location to current close to airport location but willing and able to work you into a garage space where your bike wont be disturbed while you are away.

+1 on Dagwood's generous offer. (Dagwood?) You'll have a secure location for the bike and all your riding gear. Take the Super Shuttle or even a taxi if it's close. I'd never want to leave my bike unattended in a parking garage overnight; hope you don't do that. Have a nice trip. Leave your handguns home.

Nice offer Dagwood!

--G

BTW - Key to staying organized is moving every 5 years...if you haven't used it since your last move, toss it!
smile.png

Garage now has established space for another FJR and gear. 2 miles from departures at Sea Tac. Chances are I can get you to airport as well - can round trip it in 20 minutes. Standing offer - send an email with motorcycle parking in subject line so I don't delete you accidently.

Follow the courtesy shuttles into where they drop off and pick up, just inside the parking building, and the bike location is immediately on your left as you enter, next to the elevator, you'll see many bikes. I think this is the second floor. There is also a second section at the very end where the shuttles exit.

Last edited by a moderator: