Admore Large Light Bar

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Go way back yonder and see if you have the angle set right. It's easy to misjudge it when and point the light too high when standing up close.

One of the first safety farkles I added when I got my '08 about 4 yrs. ago. I used the top plate holes though. Love the sequential turn signal feature and flashing brake light, very eye catching.

Looks very good. It looks similar to the Whelen light bar I have (96 LED's, $60), but with sequential signals. My opinion, but Admore's LED's have not been as bright as Whelen's or some others, thus I have not been an Admore fan. They claim these are now brighter on the large bar, so if I need one in future, I'll give it a shot. What makes the Admore package attractive is the wiring, sequential signals and flashing brake light.

I have the Whelen's on my bikes mounted higher under the luggage rack.

https://www.strobesnmore.com/Whelen-Strip-Lite-Series-LED.html

Last edited by a moderator:
I had hyper lites on my last fjr but sold them when I sold the bike. I forgot about them so that may be my next mod. I like the hypers because they are small but super bright.

I have the Whelen TIR3 on the back of mine. Tough to miss, but it's stop only. I was making a left off U.S. 30 today at a small intersection, and was pulling the brake to initiate the strobe multiple times. It just creeps me out when cars are approaching fast.

The Admore has the advantage of serving as a tail-light. I'm a bit ticked off at them. My Givi E55 case lights quit working. I replaced the $55.00 plus shipping wiring harness with the bent pins, and it still doesn't work. Looks like I need a control board. Admore is not like Clearwater when it comes to backing up their shit.