S E O Ride report-- I put my friend in a helicopter today

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gray ray

Reaction score
Concussion, two broken vertebra in his neck, two more in his back, six broken ribs, punctured lung, and his right thumb is probably going to be amputated.

Today SUCKED!

I'm hoping he has a full and quick recovery. Any background on what happened?

WOW Ray, that sucks ass! I wish your friend the best. As Old Guy said, thoughts and prayers and let's hope for a speedy, full recovery.

Last edited by a moderator:
Bike rides and helicopters are not a fun combo...

Sounds like he's still alive. That's good!

Thoughts and prayers might work better if we knew who for? An FJR rider?

Damn,I am so sorry to hear about Dave's injuries.I was praying that it would only be minor injuries.Where is he?Please keep us informed.

His name is Dave riding a Honda ST. Went off on a tough left turn.

A grandpa and super nice guy.

In our thoughts and prayers.

Ray keep us posted. I want to visit at the Hosp

Let me know if it is OK with family and when I can come.

Oh no! Danger Dave?!
No Mark, not Ray's brother Dave... (not an FJR rider, or forum member) just a nice guy, I got to meet today.
Ray, please do keep us posted. Like Denny, I was hoping for a better outcome. What hospital did they take him to?

Sounds like a pretty rough get-off. Sending good thoughts for a full recovery, hoping Docs can save the digit.

--G

Hey Ray,

Let me know if he needs anything, I got a trailer if he needs someone to pick up his bike

I'll be praying for him and his family as soon as I sign off

Keep us all informed

I'll go to the hospital, just give us the location, also I'd like to send him a card, can you get us either his room number

Or his home address.

Dave is in the Thoughts and Prayers of the Stanley Boys, all of you were praying for BeemerDonS after my 2/15 helo ride to the hospital and we will do the same for Dave too! JSNS, God Bless!