Happy to have found a buyer

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Bah..... whasssamattayou........

So will there be a replacement or are you walking away from riding...... ?

Glad you'll be sticking around....

Sold my 2013FJR yesterday, must say my FJR's (5 of them) have been very good to me, ~180K miles...I know some of you put that or more mileage on just one.Will stick around even though, no FJR in my garage.
You better stick around. I know you'll always be ahead of me, but stop that BMW at the turns so I can catch up!

Don't think he's going anywhere, except way the hell ahead of me. Oh Petey, by the way, tell your wife sorry about the Packers today
bleh.gif

Don't think he's going anywhere, except way the hell ahead of me. Oh Petey, by the way, tell your wife sorry about the Packers today:bleh:
Noooo griff, she is not in a good mood today....I'll talk to her tomorrow, ok! she'll be over it by then...

Last edited by a moderator:
Bah..... whasssamattayou........
So will there be a replacement or are you walking away from riding...... ?

Glad you'll be sticking around....
He has a BMW now...staying in front of Griff on rides.
punk.gif

Petey I am happy that you were able to sell the FJR and the new beamer should satisfy all of your traveling needs. I want to thank you in advance for showing up at future events to save me from being the oldest participant.
smile.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Petey - I give not a fuck what you ride just that you ride AND show up for our events. We Love you as a human, a good man - one we would strive to be. So shut the fuck up and ride that POS Bring More Wallet to our low life FJR events or I'll ride my open-piped-save-a-life HD to your next BMW event - and let it ROAR. Then I'll say you invited me, personally!

Yep, that should do it..

..your call!

:fuck:

Hugs n' Kisses from TWN