(In)Tech day IV Rescheduled May 20, 21 2016

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Intech

Mr. Camping Meet
Reaction score
It is official!! the date has been changed to the weekend of May 20,21,22 2016 The "official" tech day is Saturday the 21st.

I will be there all weekend, so anyone wanting to do a valve check should plan to be around Friday or arrive really early Saturday as the engine needs to be completely cool.

I have pretty much all the tools needed to do just about anything including a tire changer. I will not have any major work to perform on my bike, so I will help anyone else. Should be early enough for the frostbacks too!

PM me for location information like address and suggested accommodations.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm in...reserve my room
punk.gif

Isn't the Ramble May 7&8?

So I guess Joe won't be at the Ramble.

And Mother's Day is also May 8th. JS

Isn't the Ramble May 7&8?So I guess Joe won't be at the Ramble.

SEO Ramble-

Was planning on having it the first weekend (to uphold the tradition) in May, That being said, this year it turns out to be: Thurs 5/5 - Sun 5/8

Probably too far for me to go for a tech day. Hopefully there is another at geeks house in April?

Not set in stone. I can move it to the next weekend. I just can't do it sooner(as I would prefer), because of work. So the tentative date will be 5/13 to 5/15.

You're making us midwest Tech Day folks look bad.

Nah. they do a good job of that all on their own!
haha.gif

Isn't the Ramble May 7&8?So I guess Joe won't be at the Ramble.

SEO Ramble-

Was planning on having it the first weekend (to uphold the tradition) in May, That being said, this year it turns out to be: Thurs 5/5 - Sun 5/8
Well you should postpone it to the second weekend. That way the tech day gives people an opportunity to do their preseason maintenance.

Probably too far for me to go for a tech day. Hopefully there is another at geeks house in April?
I would imagine we'll have a spring one for the midwest folks. It'll probably be back at Bust's place (which means it'll rain and / or snow) but we haven't started those discussions yet.