Why I Bought It In The First Place

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Zilla, even with salt and pepper whiskers and invisible hair and a pot belly and false teeth and a lisp, if you got game, the babes will show up. Just Sayin'
smile.png
ftfy

Zilla, even with salt and pepper whiskers, if you got game, the babes will show up. Just Sayin'
smile.png
Says he who matches this description.

But you gotta admit.....it's pretty nice of his young daughter to put up his pictures like that -- his VERY young daughter...the one with the body of a 10 year old boy. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Man, you old faulkers lose all sense of reality when you go into senility, don't you? First off, FJR riding dude isn't as old as you are. No, not even close. He's like, 40, 45. Salt n' pepper isn't the same as Just for Men

And that lady is no teen-aged girl. She just uses Oil of Olay the age defying, Micro-Sculpting Cream Moisturizer, that is formulated with Hyaluronic Acid, Amino-Peptides and Vitamin B3. It hydrates to lift, firm and plump so that you can delay the need for a cosmetic procedure, which she would otherwise need to prevent being dropped at the curb in Sturgis.

Plus, she'd never get on your Nancy pants bike anyway, because you are a cantankerous old bastid and as ugly as as a paper bag full of cow organs.

Face it.

Man, you old faulkers lose all sense of reality when you go into senility, don't you? First off, FJR riding dude isn't as old as you are. No, not even close. He's like, 40, 45. Salt n' pepper isn't the same as Just for Men
And that lady is no teen-aged girl. She just uses Oil of Olay the age defying, Micro-Sculpting Cream Moisturizer, that is formulated with Hyaluronic Acid, Amino-Peptides and Vitamin B3. It hydrates to lift, firm and plump so that you can delay the need for a cosmetic procedure, which she would otherwise need to prevent being dropped at the curb in Sturgis.

Plus, she'd never get on your Nancy pants bike anyway, because you are a cantankerous old bastid and as ugly as as a paper bag full of cow organs.

Face it.
Fred, to make you feel better, after I hit that Twice, I WILL need a nap! :)

Last edited by a moderator:
... because you are a cantankerous old bastid and as ugly as as a paper bag full of cow organs.
When I first read that, I though it said, "... as ugly as a paper bag full of cow orgasms."

I cannot describe the mental imagery that followed.

I need more coffee.

Love that commercial.... watched it many times as I was tirelessly pouring over info on the new machines.

My woman would never allow such things like to take place, she is dug in like a tick on the back of the FJR, and I'm happy to have her there....

Why leave a hottie sitting at home ??!?!? I just can't do it....