A long time ago in a galaxy far, far away

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bluesdog

Reaction score
Type the thread title into google search

Or click here

And may the Farce be with you

aikido.gif

Bluesdog,
So, if you do that, you get a bazillion hits that say "Go and Google 'A long time ago in a galaxy far, far away' and that's all.

Who needs that? Waste of time.
You should see an animated 'star wars' scroll, plus an audio clip of the star wars theme.

I'm not even a star wars fan, but I thought some here may be, and at least find it mildly amusing

Sorry you felt your time was wasted, but maybe whatever browser you're using fails to display the easter egg animation

Edit: I recorded a few seconds. No audio, sorry.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_ThDSTB0_g8&feature=youtu.be

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for posting that last vid bluesdog... :)

For some of us (based on Java, browser type, and/or security settings), that search just produces a typical Google list of search results--it doesn't produce the Star Wars easter egg.

Thanks for posting that last vid bluesdog...
smile.png
For some of us (based on Java, browser type, and/or security settings), that search just produces a typical Google list of search results--it doesn't produce the Star Wars easter egg.
Bluesdog,

Yep, same here. I tried Firefox and MS-IE, same old list of hits. I have Flash and Java, so I do not know what is needed there.

Worked on Chrome for me. Cool easter egg by google. Know of anymore?

Bluesdog,

So, if you do that, you get a bazillion hits that say "Go and Google 'A long time ago in a galaxy far, far away' and that's all.

Canadians: You can't live with them and.......No need to repeat myself, you all have heard it a hundred times from BeemerDonS eh! JSNS, Hosers!

funny-Canadian-police-plan-domination.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Pay attention Beemerdon, We have given you warnings for years.

The Canuckistans invasions of the deep south, even as far as New Mexico and beyond.

has already happened

We will send our most seductive agent, MEM, and you will be powerless to resist her.....

Bluesdog,

Canadians: You can't live with them and.......No need to repeat myself, you all have heard it a hundred times from BeemerDonS eh! JSNS, Hosers!

funny-Canadian-police-plan-domination.jpg
HAHAHAHAHAHAHHA!!...opps...was I laffing to loud?

Sorry :)