Help - Denver Parking needed Dec 3 - 28

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bigjohnsd

2021 BMW R1250GSA
Reaction score
Going to Hawaii to bury my Dad and spend time with the Family.

Would love to avoid $250 parking charge.

Is there anyone near Denver Airport that might be able to help?

Sorry to hear this. I live around 60 miles south of DIA. Let me know if that would help.

John, I'd suggest you make reservations now just in case you don't manage a cheaper arrangement--parking is expensive at/near DIA and it is always filled early for the holidays. Many of the lots are already sold out for that date range.

Best rate I found was $8/day (+tax) for your date range, at 'Canopy Airport Parking-DEN': https://www.aboutairportparking.com/reservation/select/2022 . Requires a $40 deposit.

Sorry to hear of your Dad's passing. May he RIP.

If you move your flight out of SLC, you can park at my place. Can't help in Denver land...

Dad will rejoin his shipmates about 1730 on the afternoon of December 7th. 74 years from that fateful day that was certainly the watermark in his 100 year life.

The whole family will be there, all 8 of us.

Many friends as well. The Arizona Memorial seats about 130 for one of these ceremonies and I'm told it is now SRO.

May be live on an NBC cable channel starting about 2100 (9:00pm Eastern time) I'm told.

The National Park Service and the Navy have asked and received my permission to thoroughly document the entire proceedings from the arrival of the party at the Memorial thru the depositing of the Urn into the hull of the ship through a crack in the Armor plate by two Divers.

Thanks to those offering parking, problem solved.

Last edited by a moderator: