NAFO Picture Request

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

extrememarine

Reaction score
I would like to include the group pictures from each of the previous NAFO events on the current website; If anyone has a full res version of these, please PM me.

I'd also happily accept any pictures from previous events or the FJR's in the area around Montrose, CO to fill in some space on the website.

I'd like to fill in some detail about the event as well - can anyone help fill in the blanks below?

NAFO 1 - 2008 - Golden Colorado - Hosted by WFO

NAFO 2 - 2010 - Knoxville, TN - Hosted by EOM

NAFO 3 - 2012 - Castlegar, BC (Canada) - hosted by FJRGUY

NAFO 4 - 2014 - La Crosse WI - Hosted by CFO

NAFO 5 - 2016 - Montrose, CO - Hosted by SW-FOG

Thanks,

Wayne

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for the updates - I PM'd Rick and also Yamafitter...

If anyone has event pictures they are willing to share, that would be great as well.

Wayne

Thanks for the updates - I PM'd Rick and also Yamafitter...
If anyone has event pictures they are willing to share, that would be great as well.

Wayne
Are you looking for just group pictures or do want other pictures from events? I have a couple shots of the NAFO 2014 group picture that I took. Plenty of other shots from all the NAFO's except '08. (didn't buy the '07 until '09)

Sent a PM with a couple of more, but pleased I was able to still find the original resolution NAFO 2008 group photo and a couple other nostalgic pictures:

FJR_Lineup_09.jpg

NAFO_banner.jpg

NAFO_rally_shirt_01_sized.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Cool - got 'em - thank you!!

Wayne

Sent a PM with a couple of more, but pleased I was able to still find the original resolution NAFO 2008 group photo and a couple other nostalgic pictures:

Bob - I am able to build a photo album on the site, so if there are event pictures you'd like to donate, that would be cool.

Are you looking for just group pictures or do want other pictures from events? I have a couple shots of the NAFO 2014 group picture that I took. Plenty of other shots from all the NAFO's except '08. (didn't buy the '07 until '09)