BobbyBlue is getting a new heart today! He's doing great!

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

n2osx

Reaction score
*** Update ***

Bobby is home home now and doing AWESOME! Also, here is a word from Teresa- "So I hear a lot about this go fund website where you can set up for donations? With Bobby Finical's mounting medical bills even from the LVAD I was thinking of starting a fundraiser for his medical bills that are not covered as well as his future prescriptions for the immune suppressant medications. This would also go towards his transportation and parking etc from Tacoma to Seattle which is approximately 80 miles round trip when he got his LVAD this financially almost broke us. I need your opinion would this be tacky?"

Here is the link to the gofundme page. https://www.gofundme.com/erhxp9mk

So you guys may remember that back in August, BobbyBlue asked for help putting his beloved FJR back together so that he could get rid of sell it. That was because his heart had given out and was then plugged into the wall or when out and about, plugged into 3 batteries that we strapped to his waist. Bobby is a great guy and an amazing guitarist.

I was just notified that as of about 30 minutes ago, he was on his way to the hospital for his new heart. His better half Teresa is their with him. Send some good mojo in what ever spiritual form you choose, all is welcome.

Carl

Last edited by a moderator:
Make sure they dyno test the new install. We want him up to speed with a full recovery.

Prayers to be said on both ends, The donor and the receiver.
Hoping all goes well with a speedy recovery,

Dave
Double +1.

His opportunity came because someone was willing to donate.

Please consider being a donor and discuss it with your family if you haven't already.

Last edited by a moderator: