Facebook/Instagram ban gun sales on sites

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have no problem with Facebook deciding either way. That's for them to decide. If the Feds are leaning on a private business to curtail legal activity, that I have a problem with

This won't last long.
rolleyes.gif

Exactly. Why does anyone with a life give a flying fuck what goes on on Facebook? Instagram is just as stupid. Those jackasses could ban the sale of Coolaid, and it wouldn't affect my life one bit...ever.

I try my best not to give that weasel Mark Zuckerberg any of my money or to assist him getting other people's money.

But at least you can still hire a hitman through FB, right? :rolleyes:
Yes, but he'll likely be a cop.
I am on Facebook as "Erics House", as I just wanted a place to document and share photos of the house we built. I go on there still just to add comment to the stupidity I see, for my own amusement.

From the time I've been there (four years now) I quickly learned this...

Facebooks main reason for existence is to show you how much you utterly and completely underestimated the percentage of stupid people that are out there.

Last edited by a moderator:
Facebook is of the devil. 😈

I was on there but then I saw the light.

It is basically an online trailer park (now in a gun free zone).

I also, have not or will not do the social media thing. This forum is the extent of my social media experience. ( and you all have damaged and warped me further than I ever could have on my own!!!!!!). LOL...

I also, have not or will not do the social media thing. This forum is the extent of my social media experience. ( and you all have damaged and warped me further than I ever could have on my own!!!!!!). LOL...
I have 3 forums I visit daily, 2 of which I moderate. Another few I visit every other day or so, 1 of them I moderate. All of these combined is way more socialization than I need. There's a reason I work on machinery rather than with people- machines are normal and smart and consistent. People not so much....

This won't last long.
rolleyes.gif
As long as it focuses on facebook and not politics, the thread can run.
Of course it can, . . . . as long as it focuses on disgust with the modern world, gun-worship, conspiracy theories, and old, white-guy talking points.

Hahaha!

Oops, I mean, LOL.

Bye now.

^^^^You know, that's a lot of shit stirring for a hippie. It's s good thing hippies are so well accepted here! Lol.

^^^^You know, that's a lot of shit stirring for a hippie. It's s good thing hippies are so well accepted here! Lol.
As we say over here on the right coast, "west coast long hair tree huggin' hippie bass turds! Always stirrin' the pot, prolly smokin' it, too!" We rednecks down here in the southeast, we may be bible thumpin' but we is gun totin just in case. We don't need us no danged Facebook or Instacoffee to buy a gun. Go see Jeb down the road, to the left. He'll set you up.