Exhaust fitments

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

boooya

Reaction score
Tried a search and online i get multiple answers.

Looking at the Two Bros exhaust for my '14 FJR.

2003-2005 & 2006-2015 part numbers on the Two Brothers site are different, but im also being told that they will work and exhaust are the same from 2003-current and completely interchangeable.

Does anyone know for sure or has tried?

I can get a set of used pipes of a 2004 but dont want to travel to pick up and then not work if they will not fit my '14.

Thanks in advance

What he^^ said! All FJRs will accept any other FJR slip ons. Not sure why Two Bros has different part numbers for Gen 1 vs Gen 2, but they will cross-fit.

Does 2bros still make the M5 pipes? They used to have M2 and M5. The M5s were/are bigger around, and WILL drag at the front if you ride aggressively. Could that be the part number difference? Even if not, I would recommend not getting the M5s if they're still available.

Does 2bros still make the M5 pipes? They used to have M2 and M5. The M5s were/are bigger around, and WILL drag at the front if you ride aggressively. Could that be the part number difference? Even if not, I would recommend not getting the M5s if they're still available.
Awsome thats important info, i've hit the factory exhaust already.

Thanks good sir.