Presidents' Weekend Ride?

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cav47

Adventure Seeker
Reaction score
Warning, Valentine's Day is this weekend. Do not blame me for suggesting a ride and getting you in trouble.......actually, if you want to, go ahead if that gets you out on a ride. It will still be you on the couch, no matter if she blames me.

As a teacher, We have Presidents' Day off. That makes a 3 day weekend and I am always willing to make it a 4 day by either taking Friday or Tuesday off. Temps around home are predicted to be a whopping 32 for the High on Monday the 15th. Lows in the Teens

Head a little south towards Harrison AR and they are 51

Regionally, Hot Springs is about 55 degrees

A little further south towards Lufkin TX and they are middle 60s and above predicted. BUT, that is a real haul on 4 days, so anyone interested in trying out all this new gear Santa brought you???

Late notice for sure, but I have new tires, a new shock, some new heated gear, and a day off.

I am kicking it around. I would prob trailer part of the way down.

Already riding in CA and NV this weekend! Woo hoo!
punk.gif

Sorry. couldn't help it!

Last edited by a moderator:
You know me...I would jump at this chance but I'm already tied up Friday night and Saturday. I could cut away Sun and Mon and even add Tuesday, but this weekend does not appear to be all that great temperature wise, unless you ride 7+ hours southwest or southeast...a bit far for only 3 days. But, riding sounds like such a good idea...