Witnesses for 50 CC April 10-12?

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

griff

Reaction score
Looking for IBA member witnesses for some dummies who want to ride from Jacksonville, FL to San Diego, CA in early April. We need some one at a gas station in Jacksonville Beach at 6 am on Sunday, April 10 and some one at a gas station in San Diego late Monday April 11 or early April 12. Let me know if you can help us out. I know LEOs, fire fighters, etc are an option, just thought I could get some FJRers to help out here. Remember, you gotta be an IBA member to sign our form.

Tony - why don't you zip up from south Florida?
rolleyes.gif

Griff, do you still have my phone number?

Don't forget I've moved to Tucson right off I-10. Need any thing on the by call.

Right now the dummies are me, Hud and a buddy of Hud from Macon who has done this 50 CC before.

wheatonFJR posted: Who are the dummies?
I've ridden with rpm a couple of times before, and he's bringing his buddy -- both of whom have prior (successful) 50CCs. I believe rpm conned me by saying something like this: "Easy, peasy, man. All you have to do is stay awake. The bike does all the work."

So, griff and me; rpm and his buddy. It's like a double-date road trip.

WheatonFJR, there's room for you and 1911. That would make it a triple-date road trip.

Last edited by a moderator:
wheatonFJR posted: Who are the dummies?
I've ridden with rpm a couple of times before, and he's bringing his buddy -- both of whom have prior (successful) 50CCs. I believe rpm conned me by saying something like this: "Easy, peasy, man. All you have to do is stay awake. The bike does all the work."

So, griff and me; rpm and his buddy. It's like a double-date road trip.

WheatonFJR, there's room for you and 1911. That would make it a triple-date road trip.
You guys enjoy your adventure...I will schedule a 500 mile twisty butt route through the mountains in honor of your 50cc...

Tony - why don't you zip up from south Florida?
rolleyes.gif
That is funny, I responded to the title of the thread and did not even see this.
smile.png

You can consider your eastern witness covered by either me or another IBA/forum member. (Or both) If you need some advice…

I have done the 100ccc, and more recently the 200ccccc. I learned a little along the way.

Last edited by a moderator: