2016 MotoGP on US TV

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FreakyFastFreddie

Reaction score
So, apparently FS1 is not covering MotoGP this year. If you live in the US, you can only watch it on beINSports or MotoGP.com's VideoPASS. I don't have the beINSports network and not paying more money to get it, nor am I'm paying for VideoPASS either. This sucks! No motorcycle racing coverage of any kind in the US by a decent standard network.

Is that what everyone else is seeing?

Last edited by a moderator:
I have beIN Sports. It is scheduled to be shown this Sunday. F1 starts today with Practice One on NBCSN. Some F1 races will be on CNBC or NBC.

VideoPass here. It's a bit of a rip, but I justify it since I don't have any other pay TV services. Well, some Amazon and Netflix, but a few flicks a month doesn't cost me much either.

I found Bein Sports on Fubo tv for 10 bucks a month for streaming. At least that is what I think that I found. Am I correct?

If your technically inclined you can download almost all types of races at racingfor.me - they can be downloaded as a torrent or a nzb from the newsgroups. I do like the US commentators but the Brits aren't that bad.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm fortunate enough to have BeIn Sports as part of my cable package. I'm looking forward to MotoGP. They do a decent job covering WSBK.

I shared this in the other forum, but will go ahead here: https://www.realstreamunited.com/other-live-streaming-video-2.html

No registration, but lots of ads (on the page, not the stream); Adblocker definitely recommended. Quality isn't even close to 4k, but it's better than watching nothing. And they have all sort of other sports available too, mostly live. I enjoyed an archery competition last year while waiting for MotoGP qualifying to start one weekend...

I stopped renewal of my videopass after fing MM's antics last year. Like a pussy, I renewed it last night after discovering Bein was the only carrier for GP. Hope the racing is clean this year.
So...then the party is at your place, since I'm just up the road from you.

:Fios user with Extreme HD:

I've never been able to get BeIn Sports (BS ;) ) since it was added to the lineup. Never pursued it until now. Went to the channel and tried to subscribe. It said I needed a newer DVR box, and to call Verizon. Called them up, and they said no problem, would I like it delivered or pick it up. We picked it up today, plugged it in, and voila! We have BS and no extra charges. Turns out, we have a handful of other channels we couldn't get before, that we get now, just because our DVR was outdated.

Just thought I would pass this on, in case it might apply to you also.

I stopped renewal of my videopass after fing MM's antics last year. Like a pussy, I renewed it last night after discovering Bein was the only carrier for GP. Hope the racing is clean this year.
So...then the party is at your place, since I'm just up the road from you.
My parties are fing boring, but you're welcome. We don't drink. You've got to like dogs though. Dobes in particular. Just adopted a second yesterday in Cinci.