Ride/Sighting GA/NC

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bill Lumberg

Merica
Reaction score
Leaving Forsyth County GA last Friday, I passed a silver FJR following what appeared to be a Wing. Unusual because it was an FJR, and because it was a bike on be road in the rain at 5:10am, usually something only I am dumb enough to do on a regular basis. The next day on Saturday, I passed a fully kitted rider on a 2014 on the dragon. Dragon was fairly lightly populated. Restaurant Peking lot was dang near full though... Not that unusual to see an FJR near Robbinsville. More rare to see one in Forsyth Co. before sunrise. Made me think they were on the start of a long trip.

Last edited by a moderator:
It would be interesting to see if they're on the Forum.

I passed through Forsyth County last night, headed from the Dawsonville Pool Room to Chestatee School (via 53) to GA 400 (via 306) and then to the house. Y'all got some pretty little roads up there. Even GA 400 is pretty at dusk, that is, if nobody's on it.

I was up that way from 4/15--4/23, but I am on a '13 along with my wife's red FZ6R. It was beautiful the whole time!