Getting Out .. To Anywhere - Touristy Images of Yosemite Valley.

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

puppychow

RAWR
Reaction score
A couple of weeks ago, thanks to my good friend Albert - I had the opportunity to once again camp in the paradise called the Yosemite Valley. I haven't been writing much on my Moto blog recently, because even though I have been enjoying day rides on the weekend, I haven't really been going anywhere inspiring enough for me to carve out a chunk of time in the busy work schedule to write about it.

This visit was the continuation of my moto love affair with Yosemite Valley. I hope to be back many more times in the months and years to come, and enjoy it's grandeur. Very lucky to live so close to this wondrous place!
smile.png

You can read about it in the link below:

https://motorcyclewanderings.blogspot.com/2016/04/getting-out-to-anywhere-touristy-images.html

G3278292.jpg

Thank you for reading!
smile.png

Awesome. Even though you didn't get the clouds, I'm not sure which blue is prettier, that sky or that fantastic motorcycle.

Every time you post up I feel like a thief because I borrow at least one picture.
Steal away my friend! I am thrilled that you want to! You can pay me back some day - share some pie with me! :)

Awesome. Even though you didn't get the clouds, I'm not sure which blue is prettier, that sky or that fantastic motorcycle.
The motorcycle - definitely the motorcycle! I bought the V-strom because the FJR was struggling at that time - as it hadn't recovered yet fully from my deer hunting encounter, but it has gotten better, and every time I ride this beast - man I fall in love with it all over again! :)

Beautiful pics and scenery! I would love to be back there on a bike sometime! I found myself saying - yup I know exactly where you were standing - for most of them lol

Just have to get there some day, drive it or ride it! Thanks for sharing I always enjoy you wanderings's.

Next year - I will ride Yosemite.
Period.
I was up there yesterday on a fact finding mission for YFO... looked at some potential accommodations and such and then went in to the valley to look around... not very crowded which was nice... as many times as I have visited Yosemite, I never tire of the grandeur and beauty of the place... got teary at one point because it was just so BIG... great pics, Sammy...
cool.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Every time you post up I feel like a thief because I borrow at least one picture.
You have one, of a line of trees along a roadway in fall or winter, no leaves

It's stunning, me want

Next year - I will ride Yosemite.
Period.
I was up there yesterday on a fact finding mission for YFO... looked at some potential accommodations and such and then went in to the valley to look around... not very crowded which was nice... as many times as I have visited Yosemite, I never tire of the grandeur and beauty of the place... got teary at one point because it was just so BIG... great pics, Sammy...
cool.png
Just out of the south gate is where Kim and I stayed, after she made a snowman in the park, in May LOL

Fantastic photos and RR Sam. Thanks for sharing. Yosemite is still on my bucket list; one of the few great western parks I have still not made it to.

Thanks for the report and pics Sam, simply wonderful!
--G

Beautiful pics and scenery! I would love to be back there on a bike sometime! I found myself saying - yup I know exactly where you were standing - for most of them lol

Just have to get there some day, drive it or ride it! Thanks for sharing I always enjoy you wanderings's.

And yet another feast for the eyes from Sam
smile.png
smile.png
Thank you :))

Thanks for sharing. I can't wait to get there next year.

Enviously admiring your photos and story, well done.

A wonderful presentation of amazing vistas, Sam!

Awesome pictures! Looks like you got a fantastic day to ride. Thanks for sharing.
Thanks and thanks and thanks again!
blushing.gif