Heaven Help US

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I found that hilarious! I have 2 jobs, a one year old child, and I've been married for 4 years. I'm probably in the millennial minority as I left the house when I was 18 and paid my own way through college. I guess I was one of the lucky one's (just a few years away from Gen X'ers) because we didn't get participation awards and still got our asses beat in school by teachers and at home by our parents...or at least my parents believed in the old saying, spare the rod spoil the child.

1984 was the last Gen X year so I barely missed it in 1985
punk.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
My daughter and her husband are both millennials. Both found this funny. It is just good satire, but satire is based on a kernel of truth.

Awesome. While in the waiting room of my dentist the other day, I picked up the February issue of Time. There was a short article where "the barefoot contessa" talks about how people in their 20's shouldn't set goals. The gist was that you don't need goals. Here's the link... https://motto.time.com/4198968/ina-garten-making-goals/

You want to know what's wrong with this country? Most kids don't have goals. I am not saying they need to plan to rule the world (although, it'd be nice). But just have a plan on what you are going to do to get out of your parent's house/bank account. That'd be a good start.

Not a plan on how to vote for the guy who's gonna force me to pay for everything for what will be a growing class of "intellectuals", with majors that get them nowhere. Mike Rowe for President.

Well, that explains all the hurt-butt pussies wandering around demanding gender neutral bathrooms. What about 65% of this country needs are a few, genuine, good old fashioned ass kickings. Learn how to be responsible adults that work for, and pay for, their own shit.

Fucking clowns!

I've found there are a few worth hiring... but wait 20 years and we'll see what we've earned... oh my.

The singer/lip syncher .... isn't a millennial himself? (Asked by the guy who can't tell Gen X from Gen Y from Gen Z but knows he rides a Gen3.)

Fantastic! It would have been great to play this at all the "Occupy" protests a year or two back.

Years back when one of my sons was 8, he asked me to buy him something. I said "get a job and buy it yourself". The forlorn look on his face was precious and he said "I'm only 8 years old!" I said "so?" Great teaching moment that.

awesome. My little kids work for hours to earn a few bucks and love the opportunity. Meanwhile, my acquaintances hand out $20 to their similar aged kids like it's nothing. It'll be interesting to see what happens as they get older. The core message is true, better pray for the future adults.

Latest posts