Boeing Everett

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

unknownuser01

Reaction score
I know there's bound to be some Boeing employed or contracted members here, but any specifically at the Everett plant? There's a FJR parked outside my building (40-81) pretty regularly, but never seen the owner.

I don't know which building they work in, but I've ridden the Mukilteo-Whidbey ferry two or three times with a guy on an '05 that said he worked at Boeing. I happen to work for that other international company that makes flying things, but ride by a few times a year.

Perhaps Fontanaman or maybe Panman might be/know.

This time of the year I've see a half dozen or so around the different lots on nice days. I see a maybe a 15 quite often north of the 40-81 parked on the inside almost to the fence west of the 88.

I work in the new 27 building sometimes I park on the inside sometimes not when I ride which isn't often. I generally drive a commuter van in and I have a partner what drives home while I nap. Cheapest way to go, they pay everyone to ride the van and I get to keep it at my house. My 20 year old Merc only has 100,000 miles on it and I only have put half of those on.

I hung out with the Tooling folks in the 81 quite a bit when FAUB started.

<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote'data-author="Panman" data-cid="1308258" data-time="1462501204"><p>

This time of the year I've see a half dozen or so around the different lots on nice days. I see a maybe a 15 quite often north of the 40-81 parked on the inside almost to the fence west of the 88.<br />

I work in the new 27 building sometimes I park on the inside sometimes not when I ride which isn't often. I generally drive a commuter van in and I have a partner what drives home while I nap. Cheapest way to go, they pay everyone to ride the van and I get to keep it at my house. My 20 year old Merc only has 100,000 miles on it and I only have put half of those on.<br />

I hung out with the Tooling folks in the 81 quite a bit when FAUB started.</p></blockquote>

The other half of my group works in the 27 on FAUB. NC Programming. I will be working some on MBFB. My hours vary too much for carpool.

This time of the year I've see a half dozen or so around the different lots on nice days. I see a maybe a 15 quite often north of the 40-81 parked on the inside almost to the fence west of the 88.I work in the new 27 building sometimes I park on the inside sometimes not when I ride which isn't often. I generally drive a commuter van in and I have a partner what drives home while I nap. Cheapest way to go, they pay everyone to ride the van and I get to keep it at my house. My 20 year old Merc only has 100,000 miles on it and I only have put half of those on.

I hung out with the Tooling folks in the 81 quite a bit when FAUB started.
Just noticed another on the east side of the E77 lot when I pulled in this morning.

I don't know who's bikes are there, I'm on the other side of the country, but I have been to the Everette plant and done the public tour and I'd like to say "Thanks" to all you hard working people there, building some amazing things. It was by far the biggest building I've ever been in before. I don't know if they still do the tours or not, it's been a decade or so since I was there, but it was just incredible. Well done guys!

I don't know who's bikes are there, I'm on the other side of the country, but I have been to the Everette plant and done the public tour and I'd like to say "Thanks" to all you hard working people there, building some amazing things. It was by far the biggest building I've ever been in before. I don't know if they still do the tours or not, it's been a decade or so since I was there, but it was just incredible. Well done guys!
Thanks! The Everett plant is the biggest building in the world, by volume. They do still have the tours. They built a "Future of Flight" museum where the tour starts. I've never actually done the tour myself.

Yeah we do some amazing things at Boeing. Thanks for the complement. The competition is starting eat our lunch. As a 37 year veteran with Boeing I am not a happy camper about that and I blame it mostly on us (Boeing).