Just for fun... sorta

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

WHS

Reaction score
So, yesterday I get up to ride to work... I grab my gear, put on the helmet and head out. As I head down the road I get the creepy crawlies. You know, when a little bug get inside the helmet and starts crawling around. Well, no biggie, I raise the visor and let the 50 deg weather come flying in a 70mph and washed the little bugger away. A few miles further and I start feeling another one crawling down the side of my face... visor up, wash and go! Then a few miles before work, I start feeling something walking across my head, you know that feeling as your hair is being moved around... No problem, I pull in, remove the helmet and brushed like a mad man. I look around inside and don't see much of anything, but it is gnat season so figured that must be it... Oh' how wrong I was! Now it's lunchtime and I decide to run across town. So here I am, in traffic on the byway when I start to feel it... On my ear! Yup, rolling along at 25 mph in traffic, no place to pull over and the little bastard starts crawling along my ear! aaaarggghhhh... I'm stuck, can't stop, can't pull over, and I can feel him ever so slowly crawling inside... What should have been a five minute jaunt turned into an eternity! Seems that at some point in time this spring some little 8 legged creature decided to lay a few eggs up underneath the padding and this was hatching day!

Ah' the little untold joys nobody tells you about being a biker...

Crawls in your ear and makes you give up your 4 digit PIN and all of your accounts get hacked. It was an evil plan.