FJR #4

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kballowe

Reaction score
Started out with a 2007 model.

Then bought a '12

Then a '13

.... and now (drum roll please)... a 2006

2006_FJR1300_zpscbasux7b.jpg

Started out with a 2007 model. Then bought a '12

Then a '13

.... and now (drum roll please)... a 2006

[img=[URL="https://i248.photobucket.com/albums/gg165/kballowe/2006_FJR1300_zpscbasux7b.jpg%5D"]https://i248.photobucket.com/albums/gg165/kballowe/2006_FJR1300_zpscbasux7b.jpg][/URL]
Loved my 06...loving my 16

maybe the first one without a payment book - which makes it the fastest FJR of them all.

Ummmmm..... let's see.....

The stripes were on the bike when I bought it. At one time, there was a place that sold them in various colors. I don't know if that place is still in business.

That's a National Cycle "touring" windscreen. It's big, and it works fantastic. Nice and quiet behind that one.

Why the progression? It could be a long story, but the bottom line is that it's a sickness.

That's right. I have a motorcycle problem.
crazy.gif

Now, where is Smitty?

Oh wait, I bought this one from Smitty. It's only fair... I sold one of my FJRs to him.......

punk.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Very nice bike. Mine now has 136,000 miles on it. If it blew up today I would write a check and get another in a New York minute. Mine actually has the same stripe kit on it.

The stripes were on the bike when I bought it. At one time, there was a place that sold them in various colors. I don't know if that place is still in business.

That's a National Cycle "touring" windscreen. It's big, and it works fantastic. Nice and quiet behind that one.

Why the progression? It could be a long story, but the bottom line is that it's a sickness.

crazy.gif

Now, where is Smitty?

Oh wait, I bought this one from Smitty. It's only fair... I sold one of my FJRs to him.......

punk.gif
Does Smitty have your 13?

Now it all makes sense.

What's in the water in Missouri? Those Lead Mines aren't leaching into the water system are they?

crazy.gif

Now, where is Smitty?

punk.gif
Does Smitty have your 13?

Now it all makes sense.

What's in the water in Missouri? Those Lead Mines aren't leaching into the water system are they?
No, he bought my '12. But, that was several bikes ago........

No, it doesn't make sense.

no.gif

001_zpse0313a43.jpg

A guy in St. Joseph Missouri bought my '13

fjr1_zps1c2db16a.jpg

Some guy in Illinois bought the '07

2007_FJR1300.jpg

It's good to have a selection.

Life is short. Spend your kids' inheritance.

062_zps3dkyobx2.jpg

Gold_Wing_Dragon_25May2013_small_zps6234c688.jpg