Jaunt through the Smokey Mountains this weekend.

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Richouse

Reaction score
I'm not much on ride reports but here are some videos a buddy put together of our ride. I was on my 2010 FJR and he was on a 2007 BMW R1200GT. Had a good time, stayed dry while riding in the mts. Chilly at times, woke up one morning and it was 32* out side in Lineville NC. I really appreciated my heated gear that day. The plan was to ride up Grandfather Mtn. but it was closed to motorcycles that day due to wind gusting up to 65mph. The videos are kinda long but I hope you enjoy!

I think he is working on a day 3 video, I will post it here when/if he does it...

Something I learned just recently:

Smokey Bear. Smoky Mountains. 'Cause I nearly freaked out when I saw that the US Bureau of Engraving and Printing had (I thought) spelled it wrong.

Nice trip tho, recognized some of it. Thanks!

I'm not much on ride reports but here are some videos a buddy put together of our ride. I was on my 2010 FJR and he was on a 2007 BMW R1200GT. Had a good time, stayed dry while riding in the mts. Chilly at times, woke up one morning and it was 32* out side in Lineville NC. I really appreciated my heated gear that day. The plan was to ride up Grandfather Mtn. but it was closed to motorcycles that day due to wind gusting up to 65mph. The videos are kinda long but I hope you enjoy!

What type of camera are you using for recording? Looks good!

It was a GoPro.