ButtLite 8 July 3 - 9

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TripperMike

Old Yeller - Thanks for the Memories
FJR Supporter
Reaction score
Well it's almost here. 6 days of fun in the West.

This years rally will be starting/finishing in Denver. For anyone interested, here's the link to the blog. https://buttliteviii.blogspot.com/

From what I have seen so far of the weather out there, it's going to be a hot one this time around.

Best of luck to all my fellow forumites who are riding in it this time around. See you all next Friday. Safe travels on your rides out there.

Play safe and drink plenty of fluids. I don't want to have to send that cute little reed headed nurse to your rescue again
smile.png

Good luck.

Canadian FJR

Good ;luck and safe travels to all BL participants! I'll be following along watching spot links.

I gotta tell ya Canadien FJR, dehydration doesn't seem so bad when I get a cute nurse like her to bail me out of trouble.

But....

since there's no guarantee that I'll get another nurse with her very fine qualities, I'll be sure to consume plenty of water.

GO TEAM BLUE!!! I'll see you guys Saturday... but just to BS, then I'm taking the atomic cockroach into the mountains. I'll be back in time to see the results though!

Good luck Mike! I'm trying to think of who else from here might be in this. Erik Lipps is the only one coming to mind. Regardless, I'll be at the finish working for Team Strange.

DaJuice, are you retired from multi-day rallies?
rolleyes.gif

Corwine just e mailed me about the check point in Reno. If I can get away from work I may have to ride over the hill to check out the riders. Weather looks much better next week with temps in the low 90's, pushing 100 this week.

Heading out today after work for Denver. Planning on putting a few extra miles on though as I pick up a few TOH memorials. Kind of a nice way to acclimate my riding style to the mountainous roads prior to the start of the rally.

I'll honk as I blow cruise by your place bigjohn sometime around midnight.
rolleyes.gif