SE OHIO Wens. Or maybe Thurs.

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Trevor is also available either day. I really don't want to ride at track speeds while taking my allergy medicine. Denny speeds or a little more relaxed and I'm in.
rolleyes.gif

Plans: (for now)

My brother, Bockelrider and I are going to meet at Bee Bop's in Wilmott, Ohio at 8:45 Wens. morning for breakfast.

Run down Ohio 93 to Ohio 83 to New Concord, Ohio Gas station at the corner of Ohio 83 and Ohio 40 at 11:00.

I'll be riding my 08 Kawasaki Mean Streak bagger. (Broken right tibia, it's a long story. I'll explain when we meet up.)

Hope to see Jeff, Trevor,and John in New Concord. If John can paddle that far.

Everybody is welcome.

If I wasn't going on vacation the next two weeks I'd burn a vacation day. HOWEVER...if anyone needs anything while in the SEO area, don't hesitate to give me a shout. I'll do whatever I can.

Wow! Sorry about the leg Ray. I'll be up for a story. Trevor and I should be at the Fuel Mart in New Concord by 11 am Wednesday morning. See you all then. Too bad you can't make it Joe, but where you're going will be a little more fun. Thanks for the offer to help Thompsonian. We'll need all the help we can get.

You all suck!

And by that, I mean I'm genuinely jealous. I need a ride.

Let the tib heal up. I had an 05 Meanie. Great bike.

You all suck!
Gunny!

If I (A) coulda taken the day off and (2) had confidence that my right foot can hold up the FJR (managed to sprain my cankle and break a bone in my foot 2 1/2 weeks ago doing ... uh ... something really cool), I'd be there.

I've got some PMS going on right aboot now, and it's a GORGEOUS day.

Last edited by a moderator:
It would have been nice to see you Andy. We had a nice ride today. Approximately 300 miles or so. Trevor and I met up with Ray and Steve after a 2 hour ride to the meetup spot. Steve led us on a good ride South and we stopped for lunch. After lunch, gray ray was getting some swelling in his leg due to a broken bone. How could a broken bone in your leg stop you from riding right?

We retraced the route back to the original starting point and said our goodbyes. Trevor and I arrived home safely after taking a detour near Steubenville to frolic on some twisties. All in all a great day.

Thanks to Ray for organizing the ride and to Steve for leading a small group of misfits. We had fun.

New ride update:

Steve got knocked off his bike about a mile from home.

I just talked to him from the E.R. Not sure about the accident details but two broken ribs.

I'll post up details as soon as I get them.

I'm beginning to think that riding with me is bad luck.

Geez Ray! Sorry to hear about Steve. He's a good rider. Please keep us updated on his condition. Steve, healing wishes sent your way. Terrible news and rather shocking. Get well buddy.

You all suck!
Gunny!

If I (A) coulda taken the day off and (2) had confidence that my right foot can hold up the FJR (managed to sprain my cankle and break a bone in my foot 2 1/2 weeks ago doing ... uh ... something really cool), I'd be there.

I've got some PMS going on right aboot now, and it's a GORGEOUS day.
I here that brother. I hadn't been on the bike since Pembroke with the move and all. Last night, I was alone for dinner and it was around 82F. Man, that was the fastest I've ever woofed down dinner in years. Out on the bike.

I love my bike.

New ride update:
Steve got knocked off his bike about a mile from home.

I just talked to him from the E.R. Not sure about the accident details but two broken ribs.

I'll post up details as soon as I get them.

I'm beginning to think that riding with me is bad luck.
Ah shit! Glad to here its not more serious.