NAFO Swag

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Intech

Mr. Camping Meet
Reaction score
Well folks, it looks like vendors have really tightened their purse strings this year. I have been pushing hard, but have gotten a limited response. A great deal of the "usuals" have not responded at all. I have some stuff, but not nearly the quantities of the past. I have reached out for the first time to several vendors and have swag from two of them.

With that being said, if anyone has contacts that are willing to donate something please let me know. I think there were a couple of people that previously mentioned they had something to throw on the table. If you do please PM and let me know what, so I can keep track.

If there is a local that can touch base with a the local dealer(s) to see if they are interested in donating or sponsoring that would be great. Something like what Two Brothers does for CFO. They have a meet and great at their business and provide coffee and doughnuts. I know that generated some sales for them too. I spent some money!

Any help would be appreciated.

PMS PM Sent
smile.png

Quick question...approx. how many people are we looking at, to provide SWAG for?
Burns1
Don't worry about me .............................Don't show up for the SWAG anyway.

The sh*t crap that goes on parking lot meet & greet is good enough for me.

Last edited by a moderator:
Quick question...approx. how many people are we looking at, to provide SWAG for?
Burns1
It's not like grade school where you have to bring enough for everybody. If you can get somebody to kick something in, it's one more item for the raffle. The more the better!
Mike is right. It would be awesome if everyone got something. Traditionally, we give everyone a ticket on entry to the banquet and draw them for prizes until they are gone. It is a lot of fun. If you need a number I can get that for you.

God damn! I'm like a 6 year old the night before Christmas. Feels like I just got back from Red Lodge, but I am so pumped up for Colorado on the Tenere.

Latest posts