Reuben Run Shirts

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FJRay

Reaction score
Here is the link to order your shirts. The last couple of years the local guy has been getting to hard to deal with so I'm doing it like John did for the Red Lodge round up.

This years shirts are a salute to our departed buddy BeemerDonS.

Link, https://www.customink.com/g/muk0-00am-ydmf

This will get you to the art and the group order form for Reuben Run 5.

Once you order post up here so I can keep a list.

Last day to order is August 26th 2016

If you want a shirt to salute Don I will mail them for the cost of postage.

Last edited by a moderator:
I ordered mine and my brides. The kids can buy their own this year.

Doesn't seem to be a lot of interest in the shirts but that's fine. If you want one or more make sure to order before the 26th of August and I will have it at the hotel.

Just ordered one. Since I did Ruben Run 4.5 last month I'll need you to send it please.

My wife and I really enjoyed meeting you and Don btw. We wish we'd allowed more time to visit.

And we LOVE that area and the people. We felt right at home. We'll be back...
smile.png

Only about ten days until the cut off for shirts so if you want one follow the link and get it ordered up. Remember if you want a shirt but are not attending I will send it to you after the event. I'm sure Don would order one but I can't afford the postage "JSNS"

Friday is the cut off for shirts so order up if you're thinking about it. Remember if you want one but are not attending I'll mail it to you. JSNS

Last day to get your " Beemerdons" memorial Reuben shirt. Don't be left out. order today. I'll send it to you after the run.