EOM 2016 - Registration and Info Update

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

extrememarine

Reaction score
UPDATE: Registration is open!! Click here.

I wanted to put an update out regarding the status of EOM registration.

Currently, I'm assisting with the NAFO registration; I need to keep the registration / rally fees separate and that's why I've held off on opening up EOM registration.

NAFO registration has slowed down now and that will allow me to get the EOM registration opened soon. At the very latest, I will have EOM registration open by August 1st.

Registration fees for EOM will be on par with previous years with shirts being available as an option during registration. The back design will be the forum screen name graphic again with the names of everyone who ordered a shirt, and a small logo on the front (design TBD yet).

Saturday's meal will be catered by an outside catering service but served at the hotel. Menu details to follow.

If you have specific questions about registration, please post them here and I'll answer as quickly as possible.

Wayne.

eom16%20location%20map%209-13-16_zpsqj4fsb9z.jpg

UPDATE - Registration List (manually updated once per day) 9/13/16 @ 20:15

Head Count = 105!!

Alan Aka ionbeam

Allen Aka Allen_C

Andy Aka BikerGeek99

Angie Aka Guest

Barry Aka Bust

Beverly Aka Guest

Brandon Aka Bseelbach

Brenda Aka MrsClocklaw

Brian Aka bcutler23693

Bryan Aka None

Carl Aka Griff

Charles Aka BkerChuck

Chris Aka BugR

Christian Aka TheAxeman

Christine Aka Mrs_kridnkris

David Aka Adirondackjack

Debbie Aka Shooz

Diana Aka BugR

Dirk Aka kridnkris

Don Aka deagle

Donna Aka Guest

Donna Aka -

DUANE Aka 1911

Ernest Aka guest

Fred Aka FredW

Gary Aka vabrzn

George Aka cota95

Gerald Aka Clocklaw

Gina Aka GinaMcD

Glen Aka senecahome

Glenn Aka Mossyrocks

Greg Aka cyklnut

Greg Aka Geezer

Heidi Aka Luvtoride

Helen Aka Mehitabel

Iris Aka Iris

James Aka Guest

Jane Aka Guest

Janet Aka Spanky

Jason Aka JWilly

Jeff Aka JAB

Jeff Aka HaulinAshe

Jim Aka ZOOOMM AGAIN

Joann Aka JosieW

Joe Aka ElToroJoe

Joe Aka mojoguzzi

John Aka dsbiker

John Aka FJR-Pilot

John Aka bbdig

Julie Aka FJRfarrier

Justin Aka JustinNck1

Ken Aka Chivvalry

Kenneth Aka blufjr

Kevin Aka Abercrombie FJR

Kevin Aka Fencer

KJ Aka Top_Speed1

Laura Aka Mrswnyfjr

Lee Aka leedavis

Line Aka ImWithBungie

Lisa C Aka LCB

Marie Aka Bucwench

Mark Aka FjrVfr

Mark Aka TheGipper

Marty Aka 0face

Mary Aka Colliercracker

Mary Ellen Aka MEM

Megan Aka Guest

Mel Aka Ozzy

Michael Aka BigOgre

Michael Aka BlacknWhite23

Michael Aka wnyfjr

Michael Aka WineGuy

Michael Aka M&M

Michelle Aka MrsM&M

Mike Aka Powerman

Patrick Aka pjleduc

Paul Aka AsphaltJunkie

Pete Aka Colliercracker

Pete Aka HyperPete

Peter Aka petey

Philip Aka graytaz

Ramona Aka BkerMona

Ray Aka RayGuzzi

Ray Aka raYzerman

Raymond Aka Polarize

Rick Aka PuraVida

Rick Aka na

Rob Aka LKLD

Robert Aka Intech

Scott Aka Burnspot

Scott Aka BlindSquirrel

Sheila Aka MizzBust

Steve Aka Bungie

Steve Aka Frushlorton

Steve Aka stevec677

Stuart Aka None

Susan Aka SoozeBG

Tammy Aka Mrs. Frushlorton

Tim Aka Madmudder

Timothy Aka tby

Last edited by a moderator:
Touching base on this, Wayne. I checked out the EOM page, but I'm not seeing registration information yet. Am I missing it, somehow?

Thanks in advance!

Touching base on this, Wayne. I checked out the EOM page, but I'm not seeing registration information yet. Am I missing it, somehow?
Thanks in advance!
"At the very latest, I will have EOM registration open by August 1st."

My calendar shows 31 days in July, Wayne still has a while yet to come through on his promise. He may even want to take some time for himself and go for a ride or 2 in the mean time.

Wayne will come through, like fine wine it takes time
hypocritesmiley.png

If I went for a ride, none of this stuff would get done...

Thanks for the patients here - I'm finishing up the items I'm committed to in supporting the NAFO event for AJ and Marty this week. Once that's complete, I can launch the EOM registration page.

and go for a ride or 2 in the mean time.

Catering cost is re-confirmed and locked in.

lanyard / nametag cost is locked in.

Waiting on hotel to confirm that there are no other 'hidden, oh by the way, you have to pay for this as well" costs in the event reservation.

NAFO registration and expenses are just about wrapped up - will get the account cleared for EOM registration in the next few days.

How about this - thanks to the patients/inmates/monkeys here, I've decided to not sit in front of my laptop all weekend long and go ride instead...
Hey Wayne where are the passes to get away for the weekend? I would like to get out as well. This asylum appears to offer special treatment for some
not_i.gif

I won't be going anywhere this weekend. Too much traffic on weekends. I think I'll go for a ride today.
bleh.gif

Daughter is with grandparents, wife is working, and Wayne said F it to everything else - that's where my pass came from...

How about this - thanks to the patients/inmates/monkeys here, I've decided to not sit in front of my laptop all weekend long and go ride instead...
Hey Wayne where are the passes to get away for the weekend? I would like to get out as well. This asylum appears to offer special treatment for some
not_i.gif

I'm gonna be in the same boat on 08/01. Line is taking the girls to Montreal to some waterpark dealie.

My first reaction was to head to SEO. Then I realized, its a holiday weekend and their'd be a border crossing involved. So now I don't know where I'm doing. I only know what I'll be doing.