Purchasing a 2016

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well, the price is pretty good for a bike with a MSRP of $16,390. Try calling D & H in Cullman AL, they are the gold standard for low prices, plus they are nearly in your backyard. They don't do the internet thingie very well so take the time to use the phone.

I believe the D&H price for a 2016A is $14,600 all in before tax and license. No shipping or setup added to that price. $14,400 is better as long as they aren't piling additional costs to that price.

Last edited by a moderator:
14399.00 plus tax and title for 2016 FJR1300A at Allsport Powersports in Decatur, AL. How does this sound? No added fees.
That is an amazing price. I know what to request, but I doubt that my local dealer will go this low. Has anyone tried the Costco program? Does anyone know the Costco price for the 2016 FJR?

If you can snag a '16A for $14,400 I wouldn't be waiting too long. That's a killer deal for this early in the year!

--G

Leftover 2015ES model at a local dealer for that same price plus t&t.

Yamaha is also offering $1000 cash back, I suspect that's being reflected in these prices.

Last edited by a moderator:
I found a 16A for 13499 + 200 otd and pay your own taxes. I opted for a 15A. Shop around.

The price is 13499.00 plus 3.5% tax and 16.50 title fee. no other add on's. Looks like the deal. I checked D&H, they will not match it.