YFO Room Share Thread

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bigjohnsd

2021 BMW R1250GSA
Reaction score
Thought this might be valuable.

I'm looking for a room mate for YFO.

Anyone interested?

Please either Post or PM

I'd be privileged to have the honor, however 2017 is too far away to be considered a serious commitment. Blah!

Still encumbered by the employment process, but working on it!

Last edited by a moderator:
I'd be privileged to have the honor, however 2017 is too far away to be considered a serious commitment. Blah!
Still encumbered by the employment process, but working on it!
Set an intention - mark it on the calendar, make a reservation, put out into the universe that you are going... ;)

I kind of lost the bubble on this but have regained sight of the horizon and will call motel and see if one of the "Apartments" is available John. mPretty sure we can fill any bed we have left as the dates get closer.

Festar and/or FrankD are both good guys but the Damn Australian does snore. JSNS

Trying to firm up a time line. Non snorer looking for a room share for Friday and Saturday night.

I've got a room at the Mariposa Lodge w/ 2 queens (and it has two beds...) Th/Fr/Sat. Looking for a roomie. Mostly a non-snorer.

EDIT: NTXFJR takes it.

It is full, two Johns, they don't seem to have roll aways either.

Craig regs is a good guy

Offer withdrawn - a friend decided to join me for YFO. Now for route planning.

Anyone still looking to share a room for the YFO gathering??

I tentatively reserved a room (2 queen beds) at the Mariposa Lodge for June 1, 2, and 3.

At this point, I am planning to make the trip from Virginia mostly solo. So, would like to have someone share this room.

I'm 69, so no late night partying for me. Wife says I snore sometimes, but I don't think that should be an issue.

Let me know of any interest.

Thanks --Glen

For the real cheap bastards among us that just can't stomach paying more than $50 a night, the KOA just 7 miles up the road may still have accommodations. I just reserved a patch of dirt for my tent with them. Give them a call... 800-562-9391

Brodie

rolleyes.gif

Is there anyone still debating about going and hasn't booked a room but would like to split one of these apartments? I MAY not arrive until Friday night and will be leaving Sunday afternoon. I haven't even called to see if there are apartments even available but if there is interest in a 2 or 3 bedroom apartment I will enquire.

<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote'data-author="oneway" data-cid="1365412" data-time="1494902022"><p>

Anybody got a room to share for sat nite?<br />

<br />

Anybody got a room to share for sat nite?</p></blockquote>

Got a tentsite we can share.

PM sent