Proud new owner - 2014 ES

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Phil Jones

Reaction score
Very excited to have picked up a new (to me) 2014 ES today. It's a great machine in phenomenal condition! Rode it back from Daytona in 98 degree temps today, sweaty but worth it!.

Pics here

Good farkles already; Seth Laam Seat, Garmin Zumo GPS, Frame Sliders, Givi 47 top-case, Touring Windshield, PIAA horns and more.

Dragon & Cherohala during Labor Day weekend.

See you on the road!

Last edited by a moderator:
Congrats on the purchase of a fine motorcycle in the best color!!! Did that picture say 1,840 miles? Boy, the previous owner didn't ride it much.

She's farkled out very nicely as well. Hope you enjoy tons of miles on your new toy.

Yee haw!! My favorite color!! Welcome to the club!

Be very careful over labor day as traffic is very crazy!!

Hope to see ya out there!

Congrats on the purchase of a fine motorcycle in the best color!!! Did that picture say 1,840 miles? Boy, the previous owner didn't ride it much.
She's farkled out very nicely as well. Hope you enjoy tons of miles on your new toy.
The miles are just a touch over 11k. It looks brand new doesn't it?

Very excited to have picked up a new (to me) 2014 ES today. It's a great machine in phenomenal condition! Rode it back from Daytona in 98 degree temps today, sweaty but worth it!.
Pics here

Good farkles already; Seth Laam Seat, Garmin Zumo GPS, Frame Sliders, Givi 47 top-case, Touring Windshield, PIAA horns and more.

See you on the road!
Nice! Congrats!!

Nice find!! You now have the ride that will give you many smiles (miles). Enjoy your time on that Lamm saddle.
Now look, he probably won't like that LAAM seat and should not have to live with it on a new and very nice bike, so I will offer up my 2014ES OEM seat as a trade, to get him back to the real thing... AND I want him to enjoy the new OEM seat so I'll give him a couple hundred for gas money! Watcha think, deal?
hyper.gif

Sorry I missed this before, but congratulations! I'm sure you have this on your calendar ....

Pics here

See you on the road!
Nice bike....I'll be up there that same weekend!

Very excited to have picked up a new (to me) 2014 ES today. It's a great machine in phenomenal condition!

See you on the road!
Congrats, and be very diligent up there for Labor Day Weekend!