power commander alternative

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bhendron

Reaction score
Yes, I searched first.

Is there a good power commander alternative? I find their lack of software for mac and iPhone straight-up irritating (they seem to have a new app only on google play (android) that lets you adjust maps on the fly). It seems TwoBrothers, whose cans I have on my '06, isn't making their Juice Box Pro any longer. I don't even know if they supported Mac anyway. I don't have anything that runs windows.

Thanks.

There are a few out there but they don't look to have as much support as DynoJet. Look at getting a $50 android tablet and use the new C3 app. I did read some where that an IOS app was in the works, that was over a year ago.

The C3 app isn't great. You can't really manipulate maps, only load them and accept or delete the adaptives. It's better than nothing but not what I had hoped for.

If you really want to work with the maps, you need a PC.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes, I searched first.
Is there a good power commander alternative? I find their lack of software for mac and iPhone straight-up irritating (they seem to have a new app only on google play (android) that lets you adjust maps on the fly). It seems TwoBrothers, whose cans I have on my '06, isn't making their Juice Box Pro any longer. I don't even know if they supported Mac anyway. I don't have anything that runs windows.

Thanks.
The power commander PCFC is the exact same thing as the juice box pro. Works GREAT. Both accept power commander maps.

https://www.solomotoparts.com/Dynojet-Power-Commander-Fuel-Controller-for-FJR1300-06-12/

The C3 app isn't great. You can't really manipulate maps, only load them and accept or delete the adaptives. It's better than nothing but not what I had hoped for.
If you really want to work with the maps, you need a PC.
I guess its time to run parallels or bootcamp the mac.

I ran a Dyno jet PC-5 in my 2006. I think I used their map. I did have to tweek the off idle settings for a little more fuel. Ran great after that. Worth every penny.