Rider Training

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not for NC residents only, several of my friends and I from Anderson took the course last Fall in Hendersonville. It is given by motor officers from Asheville and Hendersonville at the fire station off I26/64. 1/2 day class work and 1/2 day road work with a motor officer following each student for critique after road work. Progressive Ins. gives a discount for taking the course.

Not for NC residents only, several of my friends and I from Anderson took the course last Fall in Hendersonville. It is given by motor officers from Asheville and Hendersonville at the fire station off I26/64. 1/2 day class work and 1/2 day road work with a motor officer following each student for critique after road work. Progressive Ins. gives a discount for taking the course.
Thanks for the info. Other than getting the insurance break, did you consider the course worthwhile?

1/2 day class work and 1/2 day road work with a motor officer following each student for critique after road work.
If I had the money I would go the other one but this is FREE.
I dunno. I've had motor officers follow me for free before. And the critique was free too.

OK, kidding. Sounds like a good thing.