St. Helens and Rainier: The Pacific Ring of Fire - Part 3.

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

puppychow

RAWR
Reaction score
The conclusion of the 3-part story of the Pacific Ring of Fire tour, in the link below. Perhaps in the future there would be additional parts to this story. Up to Alaska, and down through Mexico, maybe even farther. Perhaps some day. I am hopeful.
smile.png

https://motorcyclewanderings.blogspot.com/2016/08/st-helens-and-rainier-pacific-ring-of.html

20160701_163406.jpg

Thank you for reading.
smile.png

Great pics Sam. Rainier is in my backyard and I have many photos of it but nothing like what you do.

Panorama point is a great hike.

Great pics Sam. Rainier is in my backyard and I have many photos of it but nothing like what you do.
Panorama point is a great hike.
Can't wait to get back up there Jim! I do want to hike to Panorama point and beyond! Hopfully next time, I will have more time (one can hope), so I can meet the rest of the PNW crew!

Thanks so much Sam
smile.png
for always taking good pics, and taking the time for us.
Thanks for reading Rog! A pleasure to share with friends - the whole reason to write RR's. :)

I am in awe---spectacular photos and story. Someday I will---thanks for sharing
You should - the west coast and western US scenery is just something-else. Thanks for the comments! :)

Glad I could help Wheatie! I read about the socked in weather when you moved through this area. Still seems like you had a grand time. :)

Latest posts