Hells Angels

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Poolboytoo

Reaction score
Hells Angels

Back on June 9th, a group of HELLS ANGELS, South Carolina bikers were riding east on 378 when they saw a girl about to jump off the Pee Dee River Bridge .

So they stopped.

George, their leader, a big burly man of 53, gets off his Harley, walks through a group of gawkers, past the State Trooper who was trying to talk her down off the railing, and says, "Hey Baby . . . whatcha doin' up there on that railin'?"

She says tearfully, "I'm going to commit suicide!!"

While he didn't want to appear "sensitive," George also didn't want to miss this "be-a-legend" opportunity either so he asked . . .. "Well, before you jump, Honey-Babe . . .why don't you give ol' George here your best last kiss?"

So, with no hesitation at all, she leaned back over the railing and did just that . . .and it was a long, deep, lingering kiss followed immediately by another even better one.

After they breathlessly finished, George gets a big thumbs-up approval from his biker-buddies, the onlookers, and even the State Trooper, and then says, "Wow! That was the best kiss I have ever had! That's a real talent you're wasting there, Sugar Shorts. You could be famous if you rode with me. Why are you committing suicide?"

"My parents don't like me dressing up like a girl."

It's still unclear whether she jumped or was pushed.

As another S.C. resident, I believe I would go with; just continuing the joke. (heck of a good point though Uncle Hud).... lol

(Sarcasm isn't always easily identified on the internet. )

ALL jokes come at the expense of someone's self-esteem: blondes, lawyers, U of Georgia fans, or -- in this case -- cross dressers and Hell's Angels. It takes a lot to offend me, and I don't understand why everybody has to be so sensitive these days. It's a JOKE, for heaven's sake. If you're offended, grow a thicker layer of skin and realize the joke isn't aimed at you personally.

To repeat: I think it's funny.

Last edited by a moderator:
ALL jokes come at the expense of someone's self-esteem: blondes, lawyers, U of Georgia fans, or -- in this case -- cross dressers and Hell's Angels. It takes a lot to offend me, and I don't understand why everybody has to be so sensitive these days. It's a JOKE, for heaven's sake. If you're offended, grow a thicker layer of skin and realize the joke isn't aimed at you personally.

You and I agree. I thought it was funny - you did too. My sarcasm about people's right not to be offended was in response to your sarcasm about people getting offended. We live in times where over-sensitive pussies are offended by everything and anything.

I bet that last comment was very offensive to felines big and small.

Sooo, I'm now looking for jokes about folks that live in Hotlanta. :)

There are no jokes about Atlantans. We're boring.

An oldie, but a goodie: Why do Clemson graduates wear orange?

On Saturday they go to the football game; on Sunday they go deer hunting; and on Monday, they go back to work, picking up trash on the side of the highway.

On Saturday they go to the football game; on Sunday they go deer hunting; and on Monday, they go back to work, picking up trash on the side of the highway.
There are some people in my office that would put a serious hurt on you if you told them that joke...

...all the while being dressed in orange.

There are some people in my office that would put a serious hurt on you if you told them that joke...

...all the while being dressed in orange.
You work in a jail dar Wheatie?

He works with people who pick up trash on the side of the road.