you just can't make this sh#t up

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

user 6393

the Vixen of Vancouver Island
Reaction score
So, we are at the neighbour's last night for their eldest son's 50th birthday bbq/beerfest/horseshoes tourney

Buncha redneck guys standing around in the eventual dark telling tales & drinking beer in a redneck little Cdn town

One guy starts talking about hot yoga; seems a couple of them have participated now and then.

The general concensus was, "Why TF would you do that?"

"Well, I got so I could see the soles of my feet"

The other guy said, "I could see the underside of my balls!"

This is where Normie chimes in....

"I think I'll pass. Why do I need to see the underside of my balls??"

"It's not like the wife looks up at me and says, "Hey, you gotta see this!"

Barb... Can we assume that this party was mostly middle age loggers?
Roger

Loggers and longshoremen actually...........
jester.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Lately, there's been news reports of how the Canadian culture of civility is changing. Here's a video captured of a brutal mugging in Canada. Sad, very sad.

Gheez Barb,

This is friggen embarrassing, islanders have some pride you know. Loggers? Yoga? Sh*t! Anyway, if you really wanna see in that area, just use a mirror like everyone else.
uhoh.gif

Gheez Barb,
This is friggen embarrassing, islanders have some pride you know. Loggers? Yoga? Sh*t! Anyway, if you really wanna see in that area, just use a mirror like everyone else.
uhoh.gif
Says the man from Black Creek! a place that's even too "I hear banjos" for me LOL

*snip*"I think I'll pass. Why do I need to see the underside of my balls??"
I reckon y'all don't have ticks up there.

A man needs help checkin some'a them places...

smile.png

(Banjos)
Up here in Canada we actually wear pants/shorts when we go outside.

I am beginning to wonder about what y'all do down there LOL

Gheez Barb,
uhoh.gif
Says the man from Black Creek! a place that's even too "I hear banjos" for me LOL
Ok Barb,

Couple of days ago I had thought up a real smart ass response about you more southern islanders. Then yesterday, I'm replacing deck planks in the back yard, wearing a camo campaign hat and dirty work clothes and I hear, "plunk, plunk, pling, ping." What the hell is that? So I peak through the trees and the kid next door is learning to play one of those little banjos, apparently for school. So shit, what can I say, other than I need some deliverance. Time to ride for a reuben in La Pine.
smile.png

Gheez Barb,
uhoh.gif
Ok Barb,

Couple of days ago I had thought up a real smart ass response about you more southern islanders. Then yesterday, I'm replacing deck planks in the back yard, wearing a camo campaign hat and dirty work clothes and I hear, "plunk, plunk, pling, ping." What the hell is that? So I peak through the trees and the kid next door is learning to play one of those little banjos, apparently for school. So shit, what can I say, other than I need some deliverance. Time to ride for a reuben in La Pine.
smile.png
Watch out. Lapine is the Ozarks of central Oregon. Lots of banjo music around here.
uhoh.gif

Gheez Barb,
uhoh.gif
Ok Barb,

smile.png
LMAO! See what I mean about Black Creek?

Did you wander down to La Pine?

Hey! What's wrong with banjos?

:D

Sorry I couldn't make it to Vancouver Island this summer...only so much time. :(

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey! What's wrong with banjos?
biggrin.png

Sorry I couldn't make it to Vancouver Island this summer...only so much time.
sad.png
and sorry we didn't make the intercept. Life is just a big ball of shite some times

Hopefully next June I am dragging the old fart across the rock to the Maritimes.