Gone and back before yall knew it !

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dunk43

Reaction score
In the last 3 months I traded my 2011 FJR on a 2012 Jeep wrangler, sold the jeep and bought a 2012 Goldwing airbag model.

Sold the GW and now have a SWEET 2015 FJR1300ES with 2000 miles. Im now back in my happy place.

In the last 3 months I traded my 2011 FJR on a 2012 Jeep wrangler, sold the jeep and bought a 2012 Goldwing airbag model.

Sold the GW and now have a SWEET 2015 FJR1300ES with 2000 miles. Im now back in my happy place.
Until Next Month.

Haha...welcome back!

Just don't be a jackass and sell your sweet 2015... :)

Until Next Month.

Haha...welcome back!

Just don't be a jackass and sell your sweet 2015... :)
If you do, let me know. I'll buy it from you, cheap.

Welcome back Dunk, I'll give you a dollar more than HRZ!
coolsmiley02.gif

--G

I knew it wouldn't last, Dunk. This bike is way too sweet. You probably felt dirty the whole time you strayed. Been there. Many times. But, not on my FJR! :no:

Last edited by a moderator:
My wife hated the wind turbulence on the GL1800. Got back on the FJR1300 yesterday after it came in and fell in love all over again. I am glad I experienced the Goldwing but it is not an FJR! We rode to dinner last night and took a short trip down I-65. It slipped through the wind like a champ and the new fairy is definitely better than my 08.

It slipped through the wind like a champ and the new fairy is definitely better than my 08.

...umm, something you wanna tell us? :lol:

Latest posts