EOM 2016 Unclaimed Shirts

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

extrememarine

Reaction score
There were a good number of unclaimed rally shirts. They were all packed and are being transported back to Michigan for me by Mr & Mrs Bust. I will pick them up from them this week and contact those individuals via PM, Email, and FB. If no response, I will contact the couple of individuals who asked about extra shirts earlier, then post what is left here for sale at cost plus shipping.

The Bust's live about 90 minutes away, so it will be later in the week or possibly the weekend before I have time to pick up the box.

Wayne

Yeah I registered to late but will watch for any available. Thanks Wayne again for all. Great to see you and Jason team up together

Large long sleeve will be right up my ally. I guess I missed that secret decoder button when ordering mine. :yes:

Short sleeve will work too.

Last edited by a moderator:
A medium long sleeve works for me if they become available. I had made reservations at the hotel to attend this years rally but cancelled due to a conflict that came up with the rescheduling of a trip to Italy! So until next year...