Madawaska, Maine (N.E Corner) Four Corners Park

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

101stpathfinder

Trading miles for memories
FJR Supporter
Reaction score
Every previous ride to or into Maine has been in the dark of night. I completed an unofficial 4 corners ride during one of my rides.

I rode from I-95 on 2 lane roads that were thick with fog. I found an open gas station, got my receipt and crossed the Canadian border

and headed east to start another ride.

This visit was much different. Although I was on another 10/10ths ride, I was ahead of schedule and feeling good. I had completed

my previous cert. in Eastport and took a much faster route through New Brunswick. As I crossed the border, the agent asked if I had

been to the 4 corners park. Having my curiosity sparked and plenty of time, I decided to check it out.

Some pics I took:

It is kind of Harley Themed

P9160640_zps20wcsgk7.jpg

My ride witness (A Fire Fighter) Donated most of the patches for this display. I will be sending a Screaming Eagles patch soon.

If anyone else would like their military/police/fire station unit to be displayed, PM me and I will give you the address to send it to.

P9160641_zpsciarbfbf.jpg

Even a store!

P9160642_zpscoew1p7k.jpg

Yep…

P9160643_zpsmiaiof4i.jpg

Info…

P9160644_zpsur1ioajy.jpg

A place to relax/Eat

P9160646_zps0xq0djpb.jpg

A Nice Fountain

P9160647_zpsrqt5bf3v.jpg

A memorial to pull up next to for a photograph of your bike

P9160645_zpskztiuf6d.jpg

Which I did

P9160648_zpstgcfjrpy.jpg

BMWs are welcome too (Notice the emergency final drive fluid catch)

P9160649_zpsikp4ncfg.jpg

Not much of a ride report, but a nice park. … And the folks in Madawaska are fantastic!

Last edited by a moderator:
I was there last year with the wife. The marble tables are new. I don't recall seeing them. It's a very nice tribute to motorcyclist. A lot of history there and fun reading the different stones in the walkways. The attendant was very nice and took a few pictures of us while we were there.

Safe travels Tony,

Dave

Nice pictures. You guys are forcing me to consider exercising more often. If I intend to live long enough to complete my bucket list I better get in shape.

I was just up there a few weeks ago. Took the obligatory bike photo in front of the drive thru memorial as it was a tag in the ADVriders Greater Flugistan Tag-O-Rama.

I also took one in front of the Americas First Mile sign in Fort Kent, as that was a tag in the Northern New England TOR. That's the first mile of US Route 1 in the USA. Of course we all know where the final mile is down in Key West. Someday I'll have to get that photo too.

The Northern New England TOR tag is sitting at the Acadian Historic Cross just east of the 4 Corners Park, should anyone be headed that way before the snow flies.

It really is a nice ride up there