............for all you Rush fans.............

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
+1

Thanks for the heads up. I am a big fan of the group. I have tickets to go see Kansas live locally another great group in that month. I will have to check the dates.

Dave

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes, they've been known to fire some serious synapses during lyric writing and music composition.

Refreshing against the backdrop of decades of bubblegum / rebellion themed sonic entertainment...

I don't get the fascination. I don't think Rush is that good. I can't think of one of their songs that I really like. And Neil Peart? Gimme a break. Tommy Lee is as good or better, and Metallica's Lars Ulrich is phenomenal.

You old guys gotta get out more!

My bike had well worn tires on it when I got it. I replaced them one at a time for a while and never found anybody that could balance them worth a damn. I finally got a Marc Parnes balancer and put two new tires on it at the same time. On my first ride on this bike with two new properly balanced tires XM Boneyard played the entire side A of 2112. It was a religious experience.

I agree with HRZ.....tommy lee's got it going on......just not in the drum world.