Phillip Island Tonight on BeIN

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The moto 3 race is the craziest race I have ever seen. You owe it to yourself to watch if yuou can.

SPOILER... Don't look if you don't want some details.

lazy.gif

lazy.gif

lazy.gif

lazy.gif

lazy.gif

lazy.gif

lazy.gif
lazy.gif
lazy.gif

My favorite part was Crutchlow's pass on Marquez ... Marquez was 5 seconds clear, and then he wasn't any more.

Nice to see Nicky qualify ahead of Rossi and Lorenzo, and nice to see Nicky ahead of so many of the regulars.

Nice to see Cal get his second. Nicky had only 3 in his career and he was champion in 2006.

Rossi building a lead on Lorenzo was another priceless gem.

The moto3 race was scary. I've never seen so much collateral damage or so many riders actually struck and run over. Some of those

wrecks looked paralyzing ... or killing .... I hope they weren't.

Two more races in the season. Certainly BeIN sports is a huge upgrade over Fox Sports 1 ... In fact, I like it so well, I've dropped my subscription for Dorna's feed.

Last edited by a moderator:
SPOILER... Don't look if you don't want some details.
lazy.gif

lazy.gif

lazy.gif

lazy.gif

lazy.gif

lazy.gif

lazy.gif
lazy.gif
lazy.gif

My favorite part was Crutchlow's pass on Marquez ... Marquez was 5 seconds clear, and then he wasn't any more.

Nice to see Nicky qualify ahead of Rossi and Lorenzo, and nice to see Nicky ahead of so many of the regulars.

Nice to see Cal get his second. Nicky had only 3 in his career and he was champion in 2006.

Rossi building a lead on Lorenzo was another priceless gem.

The moto3 race was scary. I've never seen so much collateral damage or so many riders actually struck and run over. Some of those

wrecks looked paralyzing ... or killing .... I hope they weren't.

Two more races in the season. Certainly BeIN sports is a huge upgrade over Fox Sports 1 ... In fact, I like it so well, I've dropped my subscription for Dorna's feed.
Great summary. The wrecks in Moto 3 were some of the worst I have ever seen. Hope all come through it OK.

Holy crash fest in Sepang. Rossi didn't make the top of the box but he was awesome.
some of the craziest crashes I have ever seen. Moto3 was unreal

Big thumbs up to BeIN for commercial free races broadcasts!!!!

Holy crash fest in Sepang. Rossi didn't make the top of the box but he was awesome.
some of the craziest crashes I have ever seen. Moto3 was unreal

Big thumbs up to BeIN for commercial free races broadcasts!!!!
Agree, Bein has a great race format and more interviews with the riders. Enjoy their coverage of every race.