• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

FOUND-low or no mileage 2016 FJR ES

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cota95

RI Beach Pop
Reaction score
Looking for a new or slightly used 2016 ES. I want a gen3.5 but don't like black, which is my 2017 choice. Ready to pull the trigger.

George

Last edited by a moderator:
Opposite side of the country, but Adventure Motorsports has a new '16ES on the floor. They also have a lightly used '15ES with less than 900 miles...couple more rainy months and they might be motivated.

Happy hunting!

--G

I would think a dealer would store a paid for bike until spring. It's costing him very little to store it until delivery.

Last edited by a moderator:
Just let us know if you need any more help spending your nest egg.
laugh.png
Farkles??

I kinda want an A model and I have an ES with 13000 miles on it. How much u want to pay?
Sorry I missed this response. I found one 5 miles from home. Still haven't pulled the trigger-thought I had a buyer for my 13a

Pulled the trigger...bought myself a brand new 2016 ES. Pick her (Bernice V) up Wednesday, supposed to get in the 40's here. My nephew is buying my '13 so look for a very nice 2005 for sale.

The 04 went to my son Steve when I bought the 06. He bought my 06 when I bought the 07 in 2010 and sold the 04 to a guy in upstate NY

Latest posts