Dec 17th Central Florida RTE Yalaha Bakery

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

danh600

Reaction score
Just throwing this out there to see we can get a group up. I know it's a busy time of year.

Any interest in going to the Yalaha Bakery on Saturday Dec 17th? Somewhere around noon.

If this thread get's wings we can PM, face book, email everyone to make everyone knows about it.

Dan

So everyone is invited to Vic's Birthday party!!!!

Sorry I missed Thanksgiving weekend ride. We were at the Cabin. No internet or phone service. Tina notice you guys were doing the ride on Facebook, but too late for us to join.

Just moved down this way to Lorida (near Sebring) and would like to meet up with you all and say hello so count me in for the lunch.

Thanks!

Florida Cracker Bappo

'fraid I have to bail on this one after all guys, her indoors tells me we have tickets for another event on that day.

Bummer, would have liked to meet up again and celebrate the fact that my man Vic is even more older than me ......for a few months anyway!

Have a Great Day Vic.

Have a Great Christmas and see you all next time.

No problem, Steve. If this ride fizzles out, there's a killer Christmas party I got invited to on that day. This ride has priority though if it doesn't fizzle. I'm good either way. :yes:

Never been to this place so I am not sure how busy they get.

Wondering if we need to call ahead.

Maybe get a head count to see?

Right now I have

Danh600 and my wife.

LkLd(Rob) and his wife.

Vic.

Bappo

Dan, you should be fine if no special event is being held. There always seems a short wait for service in my experience.

Have a great time.

Never been to this place so I am not sure how busy they get. Wondering if we need to call ahead.

Maybe get a head count to see?

Right now I have

Danh600 and my wife.

LkLd(Rob) and his wife.

Vic.

Bappo
No need, Dan. Like Steve mentioned, if there's a car or motorcycle gathering, then it could be busy. Also, after 2:00p the live entertainment usually packs up, and the crowd thins out. There will be a line, for food and sweets, no matter what. So we should just show up, and not be in a hurry. Weather forecast looks great, btw.