Ride for Don; Sun 12/18, 8 a.m.

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mudslide Miller

Reaction score
For you locals with nothing to do this Sunday, Brian Boles from AZBeemers asked me to post this up over here. Unfortunately I can not make it as I have to work Sun morning, so asked him to tip one back for me in Don's honor.

"How about a breakfast ride to one of Don's favorites, Los Hermanos in Superior. And no, you won't have to eat Menudo (unless you want to !).

Let's hook up at Goldfield Chevron, SE corner of US-60 and Goldfield Rd in Apache Junction. Kick stands up at 8:00 for the short ride to Superior.

After breakfast, those who need to burn more gasoline, let's do the Superior, Winkelman, Globe loop. "

Hope to see you there.

Last edited by a moderator:
IN!

See if I can work that in after spending all night with Catherine Zeta Jones and a few other señoritas!

Insert super hot picture of Selma Hayek also

I see I wasn't the first to say it, darn it, but . . .

IN!

and,

SalmaHayek03.jpg

IN

Don was famous for posting IN on every rte posted. He even sucked me into believing he was going to be there a few time in the early days the Bastage, miss that guy.

Last edited by a moderator:
Wishing I could, some sun and warmth would make for a nice break!

--G
About three months away isn't it George?
What's that 'Bug...sun & warmth? Try minimum six months for both. Snow predicted tonight with another better **opportunity** mid-week...I'm tired of winter and it hasn't even started yet.
help.gif

--G

So turns out I posted the wrong date on this. Actual ride date is Sun 12/18, not 12/4. So you guys that are 'IN' still have time to get here.

How does one edit a thread title or does it have to be done by an admin?

So turns out I posted the wrong date on this. Actual ride date is Sun 12/18, not 12/4. So you guys that are 'IN' still have time to get here. How does one edit a thread title or does it have to be done by an admin?
I might actually be IN for something like this now that there's a little bit more notice. Probably need at least Monday and maybe Tuesday off of work which would let me stop off at my folks house in Newport Beach for a day on the way back.....

So turns out I posted the wrong date on this. Actual ride date is Sun 12/18, not 12/4. So you guys that are 'IN' still have time to get here. How does one edit a thread title or does it have to be done by an admin?
Thank goodness, I've got another week to make this!

And just click "edit" on your post, then "use full editor" to modify everything, title and all. Still . . .

IN!
thumbsupsmiley.png

Well it's a damned good thing I felt like shit that morning and couldn't make it as I had planned. I would have been pissed. You would have made Santa's naughty list and gotten a lump of coal for Christmas!