The argument for going wireless

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't know if I have any earbuds that'd do that. If I do it'd be my shures. I miss the quiet of my shure's, but sure (no pun intended) do like being cordless. If I'm running errands, on and off the bike, sometimes the phone (music, calls) just stays in the topcase. It's like having a helmet that has nav, voice, and tunes built in.

He should use cheap sh1t headphones like me. They barely stay together under normal use. A slight tug and they disintegrate.

Those things must be stainless braided or something.

Wow

Yuck,is right! But a lot of people don't think about that stuff and the potential hidden dangers. Thanks for sharing.

Ooh...Those are Apple Ear Buds. I smell a lawsuit coming. Why would he have those wrapped around his neck?? AND how in the flying fuck did the ear buds cause more damage than the barbed wire. I have a scar at the base of my neck from running through a barbed wire gate on a bicycle.

Those bullshit scratches on his stomach are pretty superficial. I'm not saying it didn't happen, because I've seen weirder, but something smells like fish, and it's not dinner.

Bottom line: DON'T WRAP EAR BUDS AROUND YOUR NECK. DUH!!

I'm pretty sure that practicing jumps on a motorcycle isn't an appropriate time to be wearing earbuds. Moron. But, OTOH, a new and innovative way to fix stupid has been created. Well done young man!!

Wow, this is a tough crew. I bet every one of us did a hundred things more stupid and dangerous when we were young than wear a set of earbuds while dirt biking. LOL

Wow, this is a tough crew. I bet every one of us did a hundred things more stupid and dangerous when we were young than wear a set of earbuds while dirt biking. LOL
Of course we did! Differences tho:

- we took our lumps from doing the deed and sometimes again from Mom &/or Dad without whining about it;

- it was our fault;

- no pictures, media , etc. to try to blame the equipment or garner sympathy.

To quote Mom, "your decisions, your actions, your stitches. Quit whining and go play. And try not to break anything"

I didn't need to see that just before sitting down to eat. Does make feel a little better about spending for the Senna SMH10R installed in my helmet though. Don't use it often but it is convenient.