2017-01-14 Barry North County Ride and Failed RR

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dcarver

Reaction score
2017-01-14 Barry North County Ride and Failed RR

​Pretty weak RR, I acknowledge that. Sometimes, it just enough to make it home under your own motobikes power and not in the back of a tow truck.....

Old Barry plans a ride and all the BarryBoyz show up. The man is a human GPS and it's always fun to ride with Barry.

Meet time 10:00AM at a bakery. The old cars show up weekly too.

The gang.

We've had rain in January of 2017 and hills show it!

San Marcos road, heading south to Naciamento road to ride around the lakes. Too bad for me, my Regulator/Rectifier crapped out and I had to head home ASAP before she quit running.

The end.

Even with the failed RR (Regulator Rectifier), I see you still managed a RR (Ride Report).

Nice photos. Quite jealous of those who can ride this time of year.

Very nice pictures!Thanks for sharing dcarver!
smile.png

My wife and I regularly question WHY we live in Edmonton (6 hours north of the Montana US border.

Now in mi-January, seeing posts like this one, the question pops into my head yet again...

not_i.gif
uhoh.gif
cold.gif
sadsmiley.gif

My wife and I regularly question WHY we live in Edmonton (6 hours north of the Montana US border.Now in mi-January, seeing posts like this one, the question pops into my head yet again...

:not_i: :uhoh: :cold: :sadsmiley:
Edmonton Oilers?

Carver, I always enjoy your pictures and even your words, but this time you even included some beautiful cars. I rode up to the Whitewater reserve last Thursday and the hills there were as green as your hills.