Minneapolis Motorcycle Show 2/3-2/5?

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kelvininin

Reaction score
Anyone going, or interested in going to the Minneapolis Motorcycle Show February 3rd through the 5th? I'll probably go on Saturday the 4th. Not sure if it will be the whole family or just me and my oldest (3 year old).

Kevin

I'm in but I usually make my pilgrimage on Friday nite. I work downtown and just head over after work. There are usually a few peeps from here down there over the weekend.

I haven't figured out the logistics yet but I hope to arrive around noon on Saturday. I am hoping to meet up with a Glacier Lakes Motorcycle Club group that I plan on riding the Dakota Adventure Trail with at 2:00 in the concessions area, walk around the show, and then possible meet up with the GLMC again after 5:00 at McKenzie's Pub.

I'll be there Friday night for a while. Early in and early out is the plan. I'm heading North Friday night to go skiing for the weekend. Once again, too many things planned at the same time. Some guys never learn.

Soloed with the kids to the show to give my wife a little quite time. The oldest couldn't get enough, the twins.... well, they people watched.

ra71Xof.jpg